Watch My Swagg

Nellz- Choices (My bestfriend)

I dont understand how they don't get sued! This is ridiculously funny!! I almost pee'd my pants laughing at this! Gotta love Family Guy!!

Sunday, November 8, 2009

On Chris Brown and Rihanna

I sat and watched both of their interviews today and I have to say; excuse my language but, that I think both of them are full of shit. I can't believe both of them are trying to cause pity on themselves. Rihanna through out the entire interview was contradicting herself. At one point she was saying that she hated Chris and then she said she didn't hate him. Then she said that Chris never slammed her against the wall then the next second she said he did. I don't think she even remembers their relationship. Hopefully Chris didn't beat the sense right out of her. But as she talked and tried to explain what had happened that scary night, I got the sense that she was leaving out the most important parts. That means normally someone is trying to make themselves look like that victim out of the whole situation. Even down to her "tears" weren't as believable to me. Okay, I feel bad that she was beaten and I don't care what she did to make him hit her, that much damage wasn't called for. Even if Rihanna was hitting him the most he should have did was to try to restrain her to calm her down. But we are all human and I believe Chris reached his breaking point. No I'm not defending Chris in anyway, I just don't think that Rihanna was completely innocent either. Then I sat and watched Chris' interview on MTV. It seemed like he was trying to base his actions off of being young and "dumb." Now, I'm 20 as well and you learn at a very young age that all actions has consequences and somewhere in his life he didn't pick that up? We all know this wasn't the first time Chris has hit her and I'm sure that she had done things to him as well. That's why I think she was so comfortable going back to him 3weeks after that horrendous night. She was thinking that this was just another fight that they had and everything was going to go back to normal. I bet if this fight wasn't in the public eye, they would still be together. But, it was only a matter of time when it was going to be out. We might never know what went on that night, and quite frankly, I don't want to know but I know this, they are both at fault, Chris hasn't snapped back into reality yet and Rihanna is still in denial. Chris just wants his fans back and his endorsements back but that's one thing that wont change. Only time can heal a broken heart but as far as I see it, and I said this back in February, Chris Brown's career is over.
Chris is learning the fundamentals of how to control his anger but I think he's still the same person that he was back in February. The "Oops" chain says it all. He hasn't began to feel the consequences of his actions.
My advice to Chris: Stop trying to prove to others that you have changed and actually look deep inside of yourself and actually grow up. Not for Rihanna, not for your fans, but for yourself. It wont take a year it wont take just a couple of months. Its going to take a long time till its right, like you said before, your young. Cancel that tour that your trying to do, and go home and really think about whats going on and how you can become a better man.

My advice to Rihanna: It's okay to show your feelings. Your human, not some kind of robot. If your hurting emotionally find some way to free those feelings from your mind and heart. Its not healthy to keep that bottled up. You are strong and I do commend you for being so strong. But you must take this in as well and learn from this experience too. Know that its not okay for a man to hit you at anytime, not even for play. Find your own fault in this and reevaluate yourself and move on. Your a walking billboard for strong women that have over come this. Don't just place all the blame on him. Own up and be a woman as well. (Meaning she was woman enough to allow him to continue to hit her, that was her fault she should have ran)

1 comment:

  1. Amazing post and I agree 100% thats how i view this whole thing and I only saw parts of the interview because as I started to watch it felt scripted and coached and I just couldnt deal with that. And Chris Breezy as I have said all along just needs to fall back out of the light for a little bit, but he hasnt and he hasnt changed, change comes from learning and he hasnt because he hasnt had to, if he wasn't famous or rich with money riding on his public perception he wouldnt profess his changed ways. If he was Chris Brown the janitor at your local high school he would just be like oh well i beat her and i'll find someone else cuz im light skinned lol like you said he just wants his fans back, not actual forgiveness IMO

    ReplyDelete

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Family

    The Best Rapper Alive

    The Best Rapper Alive
    The Best Rapper Alive

    Stay Fly With These!

    Photobucket

    Quotes

    Repetition Is The Key To Understanding!
    It is unreasonable to think you'll become outstanding, if you only do what other people do-normal things are unusal, traditional, trivial- Andrei Aleinikov
    Winners are just losers that gave it one more try!- Dennis DeYoung

    You Want Them?, I Know How To Get Them!

    Photobucket

    Do You Want Them?

    Photobucket

    The World's Strongest Dog!!

    Hott Ryght?

    Photobucket