Watch My Swagg

Nellz- Choices (My bestfriend)

I dont understand how they don't get sued! This is ridiculously funny!! I almost pee'd my pants laughing at this! Gotta love Family Guy!!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pick-Up Lines

Question: @iRepDaMC
@Silverahnia ok Ms. Silver...Is there ever any situation where a pick-up line might work?

Answer: Of Course! Pick-Up lines are just ice breakers. The only reason I feel they don't work is because most people use them wrong. Meaning if you're interested in a woman at the bar or whatever you might be instead of approaching her with some respect and grace you walk up to her and say "Is that a mirror in your pants? 'cause i can see myself in them.." isn't going to work. You might just get that "GTFOH" look which is more hurtful than a simple no. The key to mastering a pick-up line you must have confidence, it must respect that woman or man that your trying to "pick-up" and the finally thing you must have charm. Everyone knows how hard it can be to approach someone you don't know, not knowing how they will react. But in my eyes if you display those three key things i think it could surely work in you favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Family

    The Best Rapper Alive

    The Best Rapper Alive
    The Best Rapper Alive

    Stay Fly With These!

    Photobucket

    Quotes

    Repetition Is The Key To Understanding!
    It is unreasonable to think you'll become outstanding, if you only do what other people do-normal things are unusal, traditional, trivial- Andrei Aleinikov
    Winners are just losers that gave it one more try!- Dennis DeYoung

    You Want Them?, I Know How To Get Them!

    Photobucket

    Do You Want Them?

    Photobucket

    The World's Strongest Dog!!

    Hott Ryght?

    Photobucket